So my boyfriend and I didn’t know what the heck we wanted to do on our lovely friday off from work. So what did we do? We went to WHOLE FOODS! At WF we decided we were going to make pizza for dinner. So we purchased their multigrain dough and pizza sauce and went crazy!
-Dayia Mozzarella Cheese
-1 cup Veggie Crumbles from Morning Star
-1/2 cup of coconut bacon from VegWeb
-handful of Spinach
- The Pizza Dough needs time to rise so get it out right away and cover it with a kitchen towel for as long as you can wait ( an hour was all we could handle).
- Cook the Veggie Crumbles to your liking, I added a few squirts of buffalo sauce, some onions, and garlic. Once the crumbles are cooked well through.
- Prepare the coconut bacon as per their directions at this time you should preheat the oven for at 450 F. Once you have the bacon juices mixed up nicely it’s time to start making the pizza! (don’t cook the bacon yet because then they’ll burn when you cook the pizza).
- Roll out the dough over a pizza pan, layer the sauce, and go topping crazy! As you can see we put cheese, the crumbles, spinach, more cheese, and the bacon.
- If you have extra cheese make cheese crust pizza like we did!
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes until it’s cooked and crispy, keep an eye on it though you don’t want it to burn!
- Take out of the oven and munch!
Check out our end result.
Happy Eating, let me see your pizzas, no?